Sep 17, 2007

Sony ImagePOO

I'm Mad!

Sony Imagestation.com is shutting down in Feb. I have all my pictures on there! That's how I print them, buy gifts, and send them out to my friends and family in one convenient place!

They have a deal with Shutterfly for transfer so I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do.

Still stinks though because I had them all arranged into cute little albums and stuff. :(

**********
Just another friendly daily reminder....


Don't forget to stop by Nursing Voices and NursingJobs !!!!
Tell them Jo sent ya!
You know you wanna! (Yes I'm gonna keep trying for the iphone)

1 Comments:

At 16:28, Blogger Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home